COVID-19 ALERT – 26 March 2020
St Peter Julian’s Church has been informed by NSW Health Unit that a member of the congregation at the 3:30pm Eucharist on Sunday, 15thMarch 2020 has tested positive for COVID-19.
NSW Health is asking all attendees at this Eucharist to watch for symptoms of COVID-19 and seek medical attention if any symptoms present. It is not necessary to be tested for COVID-19 unless you have symptoms and social distancing should be undertaken as standard practice.
Please watch for these signs and symptoms:
- shortness of breath
- other early symptoms to watch for are chills, body aches, sore throat, headache and runny nose
If you develop symptoms:
- If you are seriously unwell and it is an emergency, call 000
- Continue to keep yourself apart from other people as much as possible (e.g. in a different room).
- Wear a face mask if you have one, if you can’t get one call the Public Health unit on 1300 066 055. If you can’t contact the public health unit, see a doctor or go to a COVID-19 Clinic. Please find the link to the list of clinics in NSW:
- Do not travel on public transport and do not attend any public places.
For more information on novel Coronavirus 2019 visit
For generic enquiries, call the National Coronavirus Health Information line on 1800 020 080.
January 02, 2021
January 01, 2021
December 20, 2020